Wednesday 1 July 2015

Detox Diary: Day 2

Hello! Today is a quick one as I don't usually post on a Wednesday - except for the all-inspiring 'Wisdom Wednesdays' of course! 

Yesterday was a breeze but today I'm craving something sweet - maybe it's to do with the 'honey' popcorn I ate last night (and yes I did only have less than a third of bag (115 cals) - and it was delicious!) I know it's hardly 'clean' eating but I went to the cinema and it couldn't be helped!

Food plan back on track now...!

Hot Water and Lemon - 
Breakfast: Oven Baked Salmon Fillet with Avocado and Coconut Water
Peach, Chamomile and Green Tea Drink
Lunch: Mackerel Fillet with Quinoa, Kale and Peanut Salad 
Snack: Rice Cake and Peanut Butter and Sunflower Seeds
Dinner: 'Skinny' Beef Stroganoff made with Low-Fat Natural Yoghurt and Wild Rice

Tmw: Detox Diary: Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment